Monday, March 23, 2009

So, I created this blog a while ago, but haven't actually posted any updates yet. Hooray for college!

Ok, let me just start by giving myself a brief introduction. My name is Alison (aka Ali, Smiles, Ali Baba, I'm not really particular about what people call me). I'm currently an undergrad student majoring in archaeology, with a double minor in studio art and german. I have two jobs, one as an intern for Health and Human Services (mainly I work there over summer and winter breaks), and I also work as a color guard instructor for the Tuscarora High School marching band. A few things that I do in my spare time: I volunteer with the National Parks Service, take Jujitsu classes, play piano, play video games, spend time with friends and family (so I don't become a complete hermit), and do general artsy things.

This blog will mainly be where I post updates about my art work, mostly that which I am selling, although I will talk some about the stuff I'm keeping as well, because I like talking. My art will be sold in my Etsy store (once I actually have the time to finalize a few things) and I will provide links accordingly.
Occasionally I will ramble about art and just stuff in general, so I appreciate your patience with me! Anyway, I'm not sure how often I'll be updating this, but I will do my best to at least make this a place of Etsy updates.

That's all for now,
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment