Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My first (real-ish) art show!

Greetings internets!

Today was my first actual art show! Where I actually got to choose the pieces I wanted to put in! (Unlike the show we did at the Blue Elephant last semester, where those who were choosing the work picked all my pieces that were shit.) I put in three pieces: two drawings and one stoneware piece. All in all, it was a great show, there were lots of really good submissions.

So, I've also decided that the selling on Etsy thing probably will not happen until this summer. This semester is belatedly kicking my ass, and I just don't really have the free time to actually post any of my jewelry or other things. If by some freakish chance I can actually get something productive done, then it will certainly happen. Right now though, I just have way too much on my mind without having one more thing to worry about.

Anywho, that's pretty much all that's on my mind for tonight. Until next time.

-Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment