Friday, May 1, 2009

WTF Mate

Holy shit, I'm going to Italy again this summer! I'm kind of excited, kind of freaked (because I now need to find 4500 dollars somewhere...may have to get a loan, or dip into savings...), and kind of stressed (because we leave the 24th...of May...). Yeah, little short-notice there, Drew University.

But I think I'm still more in shock than anything else. It doesn't seem like I'm going to excavate again, probably because I didn't start planning for it months ago :\. And I also have a 15 page paper to write by monday, of which I only have 2 1/2 pages written. And I have to write a 2 page german paper. AND I have to study for finals next week. Please, somebody kill me.

So, since I am going to Italy this summer, that means I STILL won't be able to put anything up on ETSY until late June...this is getting ridiculous. Hopefully, I should be able to do all the administrative stuff before I leave, so when I get back, all I need to do is start posting. Theoretically.

Ok, back to writing, and drinking my now-cold tea. Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment